1) Try to have your child well-rested and into bed
early the night before.
2) Children who love Dinosaurs, Fossils &
Minerals and have had prior exposure school, from visiting a Museum, or from books are the
best candidates for this type of party.
3) If you prefer an outside party space, try calling
your local Fire House or Ambulance Corp. They all have excellent facilities on ground level,
with easy parking, kitchens, bathrooms. We do
not recommend restaurants - most do not have the space necessary for this
type of event.
4) "Party Parents" need to be present during the
party! Yes - the presentation involves you too. Your kids get very excited
when they see you enjoying yourself as well.
5) PLEASE!!! If you see a child being disruptive during the party, it is your
responsibility to handle him/her. Our job is to make sure the birthday girl or boy is
having a great event.
6) We love having parents at your party. Most
love to listen and learn about the cool items that we bring. Parents sometimes chat too loud
(without realizing it) in the background. We ask that you request that they converse
elsewhere so as not to disrupt the party.
7) Please only use helium balloons on top of a
table. Loose balloons that fall to the ground can be kicked and thrown around a room. We want
your kids (and our pieces) safe!
8) PLEASE NOTE: Due to the
SIZE and WEIGHT of our items, it is too difficult to do a party when a flight of stairs
involved. A couple of steps may be ok. Ground floor entry to home or basement is
9) Weather: We do
parties year round, indoors in the colder months. Whenever possible, we love to do parties
outdoors during spring through fall. However, you must have an alternate plan in case
of rain or high wind - garage or basement work well.